Saturday, October 20, 2012

I am Back in the North Woods!

It's been a crazy couple weeks.  Now keep in mind that this time of year I am a single woman, my honey is living up at the cottage baiting, scouting and hunting.  As I was saying...or should I just say it's been nuts!  One of our toilets started leaking, our garage door cable snapped, my damn laptop up and died, puked, done! and my mom had a gosh darn heart attack!  She is up to four stents (she thinks she has 5, but after everything she has been through, I will let her think whatever she darn well wants).

So I bought a Samsung Galazy Note to replace my laptop.  The salesman did a good job with the sale...however...I am finding there are a lot of plus and minuses with it.  It's small, compact, I can put it in my purse, it comes with a pen to draw on the screen, it has all kinds of free apps to download, I feel really cool because all the young girls at work have one...but I miss the key board.   Oh sure, I can buy one but really, let's think about this, why not just return this darn thing and admit that I screwed up and I am an old lady that doesn't like change.  Seriously, you wouldn't believe how long it is taking my to type this.  What the bloody hell was I thinking...maybe that was the problem...my brain was on overload and I got sucked in (not to mention the salesman's grandma has one and she loves it) or perhaps the phone call with hubby in the north woods TELLING me what LAPTOP I should get spurred me into buying this handy dandy little toy.  What!  Really!  I am my own woman, nobody is going to tell me what to do...no sireeeee!  I am a single woman this time of year and I am going to branch out, be independent, explore something new and make my own decision on this purchase, you betcha...DAMN IT, I hate it when he is right!  I should have gotten the laptop.

On that note, I am going to suit up, get my bow and arrows and go out and kill something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment